Aeger Group recognizes that in today’s complex environment, innovation and flexibility serves as strategic drivers. We believe that delivering bespoke environment-specific solutions provide a competitive advantage to our clients within this context.
We believe in harnessing synergies between strategic, operational and behavioural security disciplines when designing security management systems, frameworks, assuring the quality of these systems and fundamentally, operationalizing strategies through the embedding and nurturing of security cultures.
Continuous support, training, auditing and the design of control measures not only ensures compliance and cultural development but develops a resilient organization that can confidently grow within its environment.
Our range of services
- Entrenched security management professionals within your organization, accustomed to operating in complex high functioning environments, assume overall accountability of your security directives.
- Design and implement bespoke security management systems and frameworks that reflect our client’s environments and respond to their needs.
- Conceptualization and implementation of security mitigation control measures that build resilience and instil a climate for development.
- We assure system quality through our in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 31000 and ISO 22301 standards.
- Embedding and nurturing security cultures that enable organizations to enlarge their capacity whilst remaining conscious of their environment.
- Security management training, support and guidance throughout the life cycle of projects and our relationship with our clients.
- Security audits that assess the organizational position concerning internationally accepted best practices and standards focussed on conformity and increasing value.